Station Alerting System Product Catalog
US Digital Designs’ Phoenix G2 Fire Station Alerting System offers an array of sophisticated new emergency alert-related products ancillary to the system, including:
- FSA Mobile App – Delivers fire station alerts to smartphones, such as dispatch announcements, administrative alerts, IT support notifications and application update notifications.
- G2 Communications Gateway Dashboard – Enables public safety dispatchers to manually alert fire stations, monitor the status of alerts, control radio announcements and conduct alarm reporting (per-station), helping fire agencies maintain NFPA 1221 requirements.
- G2 HDTV Remote – Generates the display of multi-line dispatch information on a customer-provided high-definition television (HDTV) screen, TV, video wall or projector.
- G2 Message Sign – Displays an almost instantaneous single-line scrolling alert message, and can be mounted over doorways or in hallways, kitchens, offices and apparatus bays.Information can be configured to display dispatch information, turnout timer or unit status (with a capable CAD system).
- G2 Color Indicator Remote – Features high-intensity LED lights in a variety of colors that are instantly recognizable by station personnel, providing immediate dispatch information to the observer. Offers a quiet, alternative visual alerting method and can be mounted on ceilings or walls.