G2 Room Remote 2
The G2 Room Remote 2 is the next-generation, all-in-one station alerting peripheral from US Digital Designs
Even easier to use than its predecessor (the Room Remote), the Room Remote 2 allows first responders to adjust settings (e.g., units to be alerted, radio monitoring, or volume).
It comes with a built-in turnout timer and a 10.1-inch full-color high-resolution LCD touch screen display for immediate visual reinforcement of the alert.
With more readable area on the screen, it can simultaneously show dispatched units, incident information text and turnout timer.
The G2 Room Remote 2 sends targeted dispatch messages to specific fire station units or rooms.
Popular uses for the Room Remote 2 include:
- Dorm Rooms – select alerts only for unit in dorm
- Offices – monitor other station units’ activity
- Training Rooms – volume control and quiet alerts
Dimensions (W x H x D):
11.2 x 8.2 x 1.9 (in); 284 x 208 x 48 (mm)
(1) 2W speaker channel selectable 8 Ohm or 70V; (1) line level 600 Ohm
LED lighting outputs:
(1) 48 VDC zoned
(1) Dry contact
(1) Form A relay rated .5A @ 48V AC or resistive load only
(2) Ethernet/POE to Station Controller peripheral network with integrated 3-port switch
(1) USB (for future use); (1) micro-USB (for future use); (1) HDMI (for future use)
Indicators and controls:
Room Remote 2 to Room Remote adapter plate; surface mount box
Included in the kit: Mounting plate