Powers and controls visual, audio and lighting alerts.
Enables monitoring and signaling of gates, doors, etc.
Displays single-line scrolling alert messaging.
Awakens with soft-start LED lighting and audio alerts.
Powers message signs and speaker zones.
Targets specific units or rooms with station alerting messages.
Displays dispatches on a monitor, TV, video wall, etc.
Alerts staff in open areas with high ambient noise levels.
Features high-intensity LED alerting lights.
Alerts via a blinking strobe light in high-noise areas.
Securely monitors, configures or updates any station.
Phoenix G2 Benefits for Fire and Medical Personnel:
- Preparedness. Increases situational awareness and mental preparedness with clear, consistent vocalization of the alert, which helps units respond more quickly and efficiently.
- Wellness. Reduces cardiac stress, anxiety, optical shock and sleep deprivation with ramped tones and zoned alerting, thereby notifying only required stations and/or individual units.
- Compliance. Helps stations shave valuable seconds—even minutes—off of response times, helping meet or exceed NFPA 1710 recommendations.
- Safety and redundancy. Reduces the chance of missing emergency calls during grid or power failures, thanks to multiple pathway options and a backup power supply.
- Communication. Keeps personnel advised of ongoing incidents via USDD’s industry-leading fire station alerting smartphone app, SMS text, pager and email alerts.
- Value. Reduces customer maintenance and management costs by integrating a reliable, proven system.