2018 FIERO Fire Station Design Symposium
Date(s) - September 24, 2018 - September 26, 2018
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
421 S. Salisbury St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
Join US Digital Designs at the 2018 FIERO Fire Station Design Symposium on September 24-26 in Raleigh, North Carolina.
About the FIERO Fire Station Design Symposium
How can you build a fire station that’s safe, functional, and productive while being a good steward of your community’s resources? A fire station is such a key asset and such a big expense that it’s wise to get expert guidance straight from the source.
That’s how the F.I.E.R.O. (Fire Industry Education Resource Organization) Fire Station Design Symposium came to be.
It has been a hallmark of F.I.E.R.O. to hold programs developed and run by fire fighters. In 2000, F.I.E.R.O. saw a need to bring together fire service leaders, architects, and contractors from around the country to learn from each other about one of the industry’s costliest investments and most cost-intensive resources.
That gathering turned into an annual Fire Station Design Symposium that is the best in the industry for many reasons:
- The country’s original fire station design conference features fire service personnel who know from experience the best path to take and the pitfalls to avoid.
- The symposium remains the premier place to prepare for building effective, safe, and cost-efficient fire stations that meet the needs of your firefighters and your community.
- The fire station design awards program, judged by fire service personnel who have architecture degrees, highlights the best examples of fire station design from the past year.
- You will become familiar with the process including: identifying your department’s needs, selecting an architect, planning and designing the project, health and safety considerations, getting community support, and more.
- You’ll make contacts with fire service and architecture professionals from around the country who can continue to be a resource after the symposium ends.
- Whether you’re preparing to build a new fire station or renovate an existing one, the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Design Symposium gives you the knowledge you need to make the best decisions for your department and community.
Register now for the next F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Design Symposium